My Blog List

Friday, November 15, 2013

What puzzles me

Alexa Cianciotto
G Block
November 15, 2013
College Research Skills

                                         What confuses me the most is the Economics class that I taking this year. The reason why this class confuses me is because I have know idea what we are learning about because I don't know if we are learning about money, the government or the entire world.
                                           What I'm also confused about is that I don't know what I am suppose to learn and do in my SILC class because I am helping/slicing with my forensics teacher from last year and I don't know if we're just helping them or take notes of what they are teaching the class.
                                            I think that the only thing I could do that can make something less confusing for me is to talk to my teachers and tell what we are learning and what we have to do in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment