Alexa Cianciotto
College Research Skills
G Block
November 6, 2013
What I am thirsting to learn about is how to become a teacher when I go to college next year. When I go to college next year, I want to be a 1st grade teacher because I want to teach kids how to read and write and teach them how to count numbers too.
The other thing that I am dying to learn about is how to take care of animals too because I love pets likes cats, dogs, bunnies and guinea pigs too. I want to try and help take care of animals at a animal shelter and learn how to treat them with love and care. I also want to teach animals some new tricks especially teaching them how to sit and roll-over too.
In closing, I believe these are the two things that I really want to learn about because I want to teach animals and kids how to be nice, smart and happy so that way they can have a better life in the future.
exit ticket 12\6\14
12 years ago
This is beautiful Alexa. I wish you great success accomplishing your goals of making animals and children happy!
ReplyDelete