My Blog List

Friday, November 1, 2013

How I learn

Alexa Cianciotto
College Research Skills
G Block
November 1, 2013

                                 In my opinion, I am more of a intrapersonal communication because I like to have the use of self-reflection and self-understanding to learn so than I can think to myself how I feel and think about a topic I am learning in school before I get someone else's opinion about it. An intrapersonal communication is language use or thought to the communicator. It can be useful to envision intrapersonal communication occurring in the mind of the individual in a model which contains a sender, receiver and feedback loop.
                                 Mostly what I'm doing in the College Research Skills class is that I am making my own opinion about how Animal Cruelty is important to me and what people think about it and what they can do about it to help animals in need. I think to myself of what Animal Cruelty is before I look up the real definition of it and I picture what people do to poor animals in need. So after I picture what happens to the animals, I can now view with other people and tell them what they think of animals cruelty so then I can get an idea of what I can do to stop this from happening.
                                  So in closing, I view myself as an intrapersonal communicator because I to keep  everything in mind and then talk to other people of what they believe is right for the community and try to do the best we can to help others in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment